Become a uBroker Accredited Mortgage Broker
Whether you’re a newcomer to this mortgage broking industry or seeking a better platform to take your career to the next level, join us – one of Australia’s fastest-growing broker groups.
With uBroker, you’ll receive fully tailored mentoring and training that you need to kick start your mortgage broker career. You’ll experience the collective power of our knowledge and network, and enjoy strong support in developing your career.
If you’ve ever thought about achieving your success in the mortgage broking industry and helping people realize their dream of homes or being able to make great investments, then this is the perfect opportunity to move into a rewarding career within a fast-growing industry.
uBroker Mentorship Program
New entrants to the mortgage broking industry with less than 2 years of relevant industry experience are required to be under the mentorship of a qualified broker mentor. As a member of uBroker Finance Group, you may benefit from broker mentoring support and tools including:
- Market-leading compliance & auditing systems
- Comprehensive induction training & reference manuals
- Continuing professional development compliance and training
- Assistance with obtaining panel lender accreditations
- Checking and validating your loan applications prior to lender submission
- Ongoing phone and email access to highly experienced lending managers
- Loan scenario assistance and advice, including loan packaging
- Downloadable toolkits, templates, and forms for compliance and marketing
- Webinars, training, and continuing professional development events.
Our Director & Principal Broker Tana Xuren is an accredited mentor by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA). Established in 1980, the MFAA represents over 14,000 members and contributes to a healthy, competitive mortgage and finance industry through advocacy, education and business-building support.